Saturday, October 8, 2011

Blah

My week ended better than it began. We didn't have school Friday (Professional Development for teachers, though) and I realized I would have rather have been teaching. That would have never happened last year...I was always starving for a day away.
I'm sure I have some stories from Thursday, but now it seems so far away...got my first "I hate you" from ZK because I couldn't figure out how to set up the my laptop to the projector to show a video. Didn't phase me in the least and he apologized and told me he was mad. Made great progress with KJ...figured out she LOVES to write about why she's mad when she's mad..she wrote to me three times to tell me what was going on with her. YAY for first graders already being able to communicate via writing.
I am a disgusting mix of hungover and hyped up on coffee. Time to get rid of some of this energy...

No comments:

Post a Comment